Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting Organized to keep my sanity!

So after finding out in the beginning of December that he planned on proposing, I tried to forget and to not plan in my head, but come on get real I couldn't help it, could you? I went on line every now and then and looked at ideas and saved them to a wedding folder in my favorites. I had two months of web surfing ideas and well a girls lifelong day dreaming of my wedding say swirling through my head.

When the time came to get my head organized, I bought a binder and many dividers.

My Wedding Folder tabs:
Contact Info
Budget
Venue
Rentals
Catering
Attire
Photographer/Videographer
DJ/Music
Officiant/Marriage License
Decorations
Guest List
Invitations
Accommodations/ Transportation


I printed out a to-do list, which breaks down what needs to be done at what stage of the wedding process and added it to the binder.

2 comments: