Monday, March 7, 2011

We're getting Married!!!!

He popped the question and I said Yes!!!!

Now its time to start planning the wedding. Wow exciting, scary, stressful and well every feeling that will come along with trying to plan a beautiful wedding on a budget.

I have been thinking that we don't have to break the bank for our special day, we just need to be creative. And if there is one thing that I have on my side is Creativity.

My challenge is to plan a beautiful wedding as inexpensive as possible.

So here my journey begins, with help from my BFF/ Maid of Honor, soon to be mother-in-law, and many friends. Hey, can't forget about my handsome groom who, yes, will be helping too.

3 comments:

  1. I called a mutual friend(aka fairy dust)to see if I was too old to be a Matron of Honor and was given an answer like.."are you crazy...you are not too old "Who said that?" I said "my head" she said "That's not true". Thank God for good friends that talk louder then my head. I want Pennyjar Bride to know that I would never of said "no" even if if I had to use a walker and depends. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah I would have dragged your butt down the asle and then would have had to turn around and walked down the asle again LOL. To old, I always think your younger :)

    ReplyDelete